We process your personal data based on applicable laws, including in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016. on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (“RODO”) and the Law of May 10, 2018. On the Protection of Personal Data (the “Act”).
Personal data controller
The administrator of your personal data is “ULTRAMARE” Limited Liability Company with its registered office at ul. Wejherowska 99, 84-217 Szemud, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court Gdańsk-Północ in Gdańsk VIII Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000063508, NIP 5891429083, REGON 191223810 (Administrator).
Contacting the Administrator
Address for correspondence: ul. Wejherowska 99, 84-217 Szemud
+48 794 480 222
Principles of personal data protection
- We take special care to ensure that all personal data is processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was collected and used in accordance with the scope of the authorizations (consents) granted and the areas of processing permitted by law.
- We ensure that the processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the principles of factual accuracy and adequate for the purposes for which it was collected.
- We process data for the period necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, and additionally for the period in which we are obliged to do so under generally applicable laws.
- We ensure the confidentiality, integrity and accountability of the personal data we process.
- The personal data we process will be transferred to third parties only if it is necessary in the performance of a contract or to take other actions at your request, based on a statutory obligation, our legitimate interest, or if you have given your prior consent. The recipients of your personal data may be our authorized employees and associates, as well as third-party service providers, IT system providers, IT service providers, accounting, legal, consulting, analytical, marketing services, postal and courier operators, operators of electronic payment systems and banks for payment processing, and authorities entitled to receive personal data under applicable laws.
- Processed personal data are not transferred to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area or to international organizations.
Ways of obtaining data
Personal data is obtained through:
- forms filled out online – information is collected through forms available on our website for contact purposes, to submit questions and express comments;
- Non-network contact – there are various phone and fax numbers and email addresses on the website where you can contact us;
- When using the resources of www.ultramare.com – information about users is collected through files such as “cookies” or “web beacons”.
- Cookies – are small text files called “cookies”, sent by our website and stored on the user’s terminal device (computer, laptop, smartphone). We use them to customize content and services to the individual needs and interests of users of the Administrator’s website, to understand how users use our website, and to continuously improve our website, making it even friendlier and better suited to users’ needs. The user may at any time disable the option in his browser to accept cookies, however, the effect of such a change may be the loss of use of the Administrator’s website.
- Web beacons – electronic graphic elements (also called web bugs, clear gifs or trackers) that allow us to determine the number of users who have visited our site by clicking on an ad for our products and services from another company’s site. Web beacons collect limited information; this includes the cookie number, the time and date the page was opened, and a description of the page on which the web beacon is located. Our sites do not contain web beacons placed by other advertisers, but we do use third parties to collect this data for us.
As web beacons are used in conjunction with cookies, you can deactivate them by disabling cookies or changing your browser’s cookie settings.
For what purpose are the data collected by us used
- Personal data is used:
- for the purpose of providing services and delivery of products ordered by customers and related activities (e.g., filing complaints) – i.e. based on art. 6 paragraph. 1(b) RODO,
- Legal obligations incumbent on the Administrator – i.e. based on art. 6 paragraph. 1(c) RODO.
- If appropriate consent is obtained, the data is also used for direct marketing of the Administrator’s products and services on the basis of Art. 6 paragraph. 1lit. (a) RODO.
Security and information storage
The Administrator shall ensure the security of personal data by means of appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent unlawful processing of data and their accidental loss, destruction and damage.
- Providing personal data to the extent necessary for the delivery of products and services offered by the Administrator is mandatory, and the rest is voluntary.
- The controller shall respect the rights of any person whose data it processes: access to data, rectification of data, erasure of data, restriction of processing, data portability, the right not to be subject to a decision which is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, and produces legal effects on that person or otherwise materially affects that person.
- If the processing is based on the data subject’s consent, the data subject has the right to withdraw consent at any time, with the proviso that this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- A person whose data we process may exercise his or her rights by addressing a letter to the Controller outlining his or her requests.
- A person whose data we process has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if he or she believes that his or her rights have been violated.